- Transcription Services: $72 per recorded hour - $1.2 per recorded minute
- Closed Captioning: $5.5 per recorded minute
We provide transcription services to save you time and money!
Let us make the most out of the information in your recorded audio! Here at the Transcription Place, we recognize the importance of information you have created or gathered through your recordings, and we’d like to provide it to you in a more usable and accessible format.
The Benefits of Getting Your Audio Files Transcribed
Here are some of the reasons why it is a good idea to have your audio files transcribed:
- Access information easily – When you transcribe audio content, you would acquire information in textual format. Using these transcripts, you would be able to easily find things like names of people and places, dates of events, and web site addresses and email addresses.
- Attract more web site visitors – You can post your transcripts online, whether they are from interviews or video blog posts. When people see that you are providing information in more than one format, they will definitely remember your site and return to view the new posts you would provide. Your regular visitors may even recommend your site to other persons.
- Ensure the safety of your information – In an event where your audio files would get deleted accidentally or become corrupted, having transcripts of the files would help you ensure that your valuable information would stay safe and secure. In addition, you can even opt to print the transcripts so that you’d have hard copies of your information.
Transcription Services According to Your Specific Needs
We will create your transcripts exactly how you want them to be, whether you want the transcripts to have the information exactly as it is heard on the audio recording, or you want to have the discussions cleaned up to have only the necessary details. We will also follow the specific format which you have in mind for the transcripts.
Let’s Get Started Today!
Simply contact us today to know more about our transcription services and get started in your way to having the most out of your audio recordings.